As you look back on 2019, how do you assess it?
And what do you expect in 2020?
There’s a lot of talk about being blessed today, even from people who don’t believe in a God who can bless them.
How would you know if you were blessed?
How do you know that God loves you? If the Lord of all the universe loves you, what proof would there be in your life?
So, what does is look like to live knowing that God loves you? Two truths should be obvious to anyone who sees you:
1. You Can’t Achieve True Blessing (v1-2)
2. The LORD Gives True Blessings (v2-5)
Sunday 29th December 2019
- We love to think that we can make ourselves ______________________ (v1)
- God ____________ and ___________ (v1)
- True blessing cannot come from working ____________________ or from ______________________ ourselves (v2)
- Does doing more make me more productive or satisfied (v2)? Yes/No
- Sleep shows God ___________ me (v2)
- I can work _____________fully because God is at work (v1-2)
- When I run after blessings, __________ and ______________ often suffer (v2-3)
- Does God sleep (Psalm 121:4)? Yes/No
- I’m responsible to get enough _______
- What do you do just because you are family?
- ________ share burdens, joys, & goals
- Make your children ___________ (v4-5)
- A question I have:
- A truth to share:
- Something to pray about:
- How I will change: