This Easter Sunday, I have a story to tell you. It starts with one man. A man like any man. A man who changed the world. One perfect man whose life and death changed everything for everyone who ever lived, no matter who you are.
That person is Adam.
Oh, you were expecting me to say Jesus, were you?
Well, we’ll get to Him. But for Easter to make sense, we need to understand Adam.
Video Playlist (with songs)
Video (Sermon only)
*Sermons can be downloaded by clicking on the three dots at top right.
Kids resources (from The Village Church)
Other helpful resources
- Enjoy more of Colin Buchanan at his YouTube channel
- Spend a day in prayer and fasting with this guide from the Gospel Coalition
- Memorise Heidelberg Catechism Q&A 1 “What is your only comfort in life and in death?” with this handwashing routine
- Hear Jesus’ counsel for the anxious with David Murray
- Plan Family Worship in your home
- Study the Bible using the COMA method or the Swedish method
- Delve into all sorts of Bible teaching for free from Ligonier
- Explore the big story of the Bible with God’s Big Picture or the Ridley College Bible Overview
- Travel the world to trace the story of Christianity in EPIC with Tim Challies
- Investigate the causes and effects of the Protestant Revolt with Westminster Theological Seminary
- Read the March edition of Australian Presbyterian magazine
- Buy a good Christian book from The Wandering Bookseller or Reformers Bookshop