Does the Church have any responsibility for the spread of the Gospel? Isn’t that the work of missionaries?
You know, those super-spiritual Christians who can give up everything to follow Jesus, isn’t it up to them to get tell the world about Jesus?
Jesus told the Church in Acts 1:8 that we would be His witnesses to the end of the earth, not one specialized group within the Church, but all of us. So, what is our connection to missions?
- Missionaries are Sent by the Church (v1-3)
- To Speak the Word (v5)
- To Guard the Truth (v6-12)
Sunday 24th February 2019
- Christians have been scattered by _________________________ (8:4, 11:19)
- The church in Antioch had many _________________ & _____________ (v1)
- Entrust what you have ___________ to ______________ people others who can ______________ others (2 Timothy 2:2)
- For God’s Church to grow, we need to _______ people to other places (v2-3)
- Missions is _____________________ (v5)
- What are the open doors for us to speak the Word (v5)?
- Why did Paul rebuke Bar-Jesus (v8)?
- Is this the end for him (v11)? Yes/No
- What convinced Sergius Paulus to believe (v12)?
- A question I have:
- A truth to share:
- Something to pray about:
- How I should live: