Why is Good Friday good? How can Jesus’ death be good? How can anyone’s death be good?
- The King is Disgraced with Criminals (v16-27)
- The King Finishes His Work (v28-30)
- The King is Dead (v31-37)
- The King is Honoured in Burial (v38-42)
Good Friday 30th March 2018
- Why was crucifixion particularly bad?
- Who did Jesus love?
- What was ‘finished’?
- How can we know that Jesus was really dead?
- What does it mean that Jesus ‘gave up his spirit?’
- Why is Good Friday good?
- A question I have:
- A truth to share: