Video Playlist (with songs)
Video (Sermon only)
*Sermons can be downloaded by clicking on the three dots at top right.
We saw last time, that when you are a Christian, you are a citizen of God’s worldwide, eternal kingdom (v9-10).
But the fact is that we still live surrounded by people who don’t share the same values as “holy” people. And many of our rulers are not believers. So, how should I live in society?
What I’d love is a simple list: 10 things you can do and can’t do while you live in the kingdom of this world. But what God gives us isn’t a list. it’s a principle to apply in every situation. That demands much more thought and wisdom.
So, what is this principle?
Kids resources (from The Village Church)
Other helpful resources
- Enjoy more of Colin Buchanan at his YouTube channel
- Spend a day in prayer and fasting with this guide from the Gospel Coalition
- Explore Christian theology in clear, concise language with Simply Put
- Memorise Heidelberg Catechism Q&A 1 “What is your only comfort in life and in death?” with this handwashing routine
- Hear Jesus’ counsel for the anxious with David Murray
- Plan Family Worship in your home
- Study the Bible using the COMA method or the Swedish method
- Delve into all sorts of Bible teaching for free from Ligonier
- Explore the big story of the Bible with God’s Big Picture or the Ridley College Bible Overview
- Travel the world to trace the story of Christianity in EPIC with Tim Challies
- Investigate the causes and effects of the Protestant Revolt with Westminster Theological Seminary
- Read the March edition of Australian Presbyterian magazine
- Buy a good Christian book from The Wandering Bookseller or Reformers Bookshop
You must be logged in to post a comment.