Sunday 4th March 2018
If you knew you were going to die, what would you do? Do you have a ‘bucket list’, a list of things to do before you ‘kick the bucket’?
Well, what if you knew you were going to die tomorrow? There would be no time for that round-the-world trip. And what if it would not be a peaceful death in your sleep, but a violent, unjust execution?
Would you run? Would you gather your supporters, pick a defensible spot, and fight?
- God the Son Surrenders to His Enemies (v1-6)
- God the Son Secures His Followers By Submitting to Die (v7-14)
- What does Jesus know?
- Who was with Judas?
- Is knowing the truth enough? Why/Why not?
- When will everyone know Jesus?
- Would seeing God’s power convince people to believe?
- Can believers lose their salvation? Why/Why not?
- Why does Peter use his sword?
- What is Jesus determined to do? Why?
- A question I have:
- A truth to share: