Sunday 25th February 2018
One of my favourite films is the Australia classic The Castle,. And it begins with a theology of sin. As Dale Kerrigan introduces us to his family, he says,
“Pity my oldest brother couldn’t be there. His name’s Wayne. He’s in jail. Eight years for armed robbery. Many people would call him the black sheep of the family, but not Mum and Dad. He got caught up with the wrong crowd – he didn’t mean to rob the petrol station! Now he’s sorry.”
- Expecting A Righteous Earth? (v18-19)
- Resist ‘Harmless’ Temptations (v20-23)
- Hear Another Curse (v24-27)
- Know Death (Still) Reigns (v28-29)
- Where does sin come from?
- Everyone is related to Noah: True/False
- Was Noah perfect?
- What should I do when I am tempted?
- Should we excuse sin?
- Should we spread news of sin?
- Who should I honour? How?
- Can God save people from ‘bad’ families?
- What does sin deserve?
- What does Jesus give?
- A question I have:
- A truth to share: