Are you an undercover Christian? Do you live the Christian faith in a way that troubles nobody?
Or are you a Rambo Christian? Do you get your point across about Jesus at all costs? Here in Acts 19, we are warned against both extremes. Instead, we should:
- Allow the Gospel to Upset How Things Are (v23-34)
- Don’t Become Troublemakers (v21-22, 35-41)
- How Do We Strike the Balance? (v30-31)
What kind of Christian are you?
Sunday 11th August 2019
- The Gospel will upset people when it really __________________ something (v25).
- What did Demetrius fear (v25-27)?
- The crowd wanted to be __________________ but didn’t know ________________ (v29, 32)
- You can change your mind, but no one cares until you c__________________________ how you live.
- Why did Paul stay in Ephesus (v22, 1 Corinthians 16:8-9)?
- If people hate us or hurt us, we can respond (Matthew 5:38-40): True/False
- Governing authorities are s___________________ of God (Romans 13:4).
- “It is no longer ________________ that lives, but _________________ that lives in me (Galatians 2:20)
- A question I have:
- A truth to share:
- Something to pray about:
- How I should live: