It might seem redundant to consider Acts 11:1-18 after looking at Acts 10:1-48. The vast majority of what is said is recounting what happened in Acts 10. But the key is to see why those events are retold: It’s all about the question, “Who is good enough for God to accept?”
- The Challenge Issued (v1-3)
- The Change Explained (v4-17)
- The Chance to Belong (v18)
Sunday 16th December 2018
- Why were ‘the circumcision’ stirring up trouble for Peter (v1-3)?
- Why did the Jews have purity laws (Ex 19:3-6)?
- Does it matter how Christians live (Gal 5:1)? Why/why not?
- What changed (v16-17)?
- What was the same with the disciples at Pentecost & Cornelius (2:38, 10:44-47)?
- Who made the change (v4-17)?
- The purity laws were _________________ to lead us to __________ (Col 2:17, Heb 10:1)
- How can I be acceptable to God (v18)?
- A question I have:
- A truth to share:
- Something to pray about:
- How I should live: